Our company, respecting the importance of the proper collection, preservation, processing and storage of personal data of its customers and visitors / users of the e-shop, explicitly states that it meets all the guarantees of safe management and protection of individuals against processing of personal data, in compliance with what is defined in European Regulation no. 2016/679, as it was incorporated into our national law and is valid today.
Our company is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Below you will find information about what personal data we collect, process and store and why.
For all the services provided by our company, Responsible for the processing of your Personal Data, is the company "PARASKEVI BALMAN".
How we use your personal data (name, address, phone, email)
• In sending orders for the correct and timely delivery of your order.
• Sending e-mails for confirmation and details of your order.
• Sending informative emails to keep you informed of discounts, new collections and delicious ‘ALWAYS SUMMER IN FOLEGANDROS Stories’, after your explicit consent to receive such content.
• In the prevention and detection of criminal acts either against you or against our company.
• To be aware of your preferences and thus ensure that we offer you what you want and to remain competitive.
The history of your communication with our company
Whatever we talk to you over the phone, via email or via Facebook, Instagram, etc., we use it to serve our customers before, during and after the execution of the order, thus ensuring its proper execution and the best possible service. Also for the training of our staff, so that every time you contact us you enjoy the best possible service.
Your order history and 'Favorites'
It is used for ordering and selling products, the correct implementation of the customer service policy and the product change-return policy and to be able to be aware of your preferences thus ensuring that we offer you what you want and remain competitive.
Information you give us when you browse our website (IP address) and data about your location, in case you wish to share it with you.
This information helps us to improve our website and offer you personalized options (such as language selection) and thus enjoy the best possible shopping experience and to protect our website from criminal acts either against you or against our business and to comply with our obligation to secure the collection, processing and storage of your data.
You are not obliged to provide us with any personal data - information from the above. But in case you do not, you may not be able to buy the products you want from our e-shop and enjoy the best possible consumer experience that our company is able to offer. However, if you choose it, we will respect it completely.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Our company expressly declares that it will not make any illegal or improper use of your personal data and does not transfer in any way and for any reason to any third party personal data and information of users / visitors.
However, we share the personal data that you have given us with your explicit consent, with the following categories of companies cooperating with ALWAYS SUMMER IN FOLEGANDROS companies, in order to support, promote and execute your business relationship with us, but always under the conditions that fully ensure that your personal information is not subject to any illegal processing:
• Companies that contribute to the proper and smooth operation of our e-shop and to the proper execution of your order, such as web design companies and digital applications, as well as courier services.
• Companies providing professional services of advertising and promotional character.
Promotional / advertising messages
Provided that we have received your prior express consent, we have the right to send you, at regular intervals, promotional / promotional e-mail messages, in order to be informed about the news of our company and to help you ' explore our new collections.
How to stop taking pills / diffsemitone messages from ALWAYS SUMMER IN FOLEGANDROS:
You can stop receiving promotional / advertising messages at any time, a) either by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link which will be in every email you receive from our company, or b) by contacting us at email@example.com, stating that you no longer wish to receive such messages.
As soon as our company receives your request, in any of the above ways, it will process it and you will stop receiving this type of e-mail.
Save your personal data
Our company explicitly states that it retains the personal data that its customers / users have disclosed and only these for as long as the latter keep their account active or for as long as necessary to offer you our services.
To the extent deemed reasonably necessary, in compliance of our company with the obligations and requirements arising from the law, either for the resolution of disputes, or for the prevention and detection of criminal acts, our company has the right to keep your personal data stored, even if you have deactivated your account or it is no longer necessary for us to provide you with our services.
You have a number of rights over your personal data, which you have disclosed to our company. Analytically:
• The right to be informed about how our personal data is collected, processed, maintained and stored (see above!)
• The right to access at any time the personal data, data and information that you yourself have disclosed to our company
• The right to ask us to correct - in case it is not accurate - the data that our company holds about you and the right to modify (through your personal account / profile) any information about your personal data
• The right to ask us to delete the personal data that the company holds about you. In this case, the company is obliged to delete your data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons is valid:
(A) personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected by our company or otherwise processed;
B) revoke your consent for the collection, processing and storage of your personal data by our company and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
C) you oppose the processing of your personal data and there are no compelling and legal reasons for the processing;
D) the personal data were processed illegally;
E) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law to which our company is subject;
F) personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services directly to a child, as specifically mentioned in no. 8 par. 1 of the GKPD
• The right to stop receiving promotional / advertising messages from our company through the ‘unsubscribe’ link, which exists in every relevant email you receive from us
• The right to receive the personal data you have provided to our company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as the right to transfer this data to another processor (right to portability).
These rights are exercised free of charge for you, either by e-mail to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a written letter to the company ALWAYS SUMMER IN FOLEGANDROS based in Athens, at Kolokotroni Street no. 34, PC 10562, Greece, unless they are repeated frequently and due to volume have administrative costs for us, or are manifestly unfounded, in which case you will be charged the corresponding costs.
If you exercise any of the above rights, we will take all possible measures to satisfy your request within thirty (30) working days of receiving your request. In any case, we will inform you immediately either about his satisfaction or about the objective reasons that prevent his satisfaction.
Postal Address: 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, 11523, Athens
Call Center: +30210 6475600
Fax: +30210 6475628
Payments with any type of debit and credit card are made through Alpha Bank Payments without the need to create additional accounts and with direct payments, through a simple redirect, in a 100% secure and easy to use environment.
Alpha Bank Payments is a Payment Institution licensed by the Bank of Greece. The same basic principles of confidentiality and confidentiality that govern banking apply equally to Alpha Bank Payments. Alpha Bank Payments is certified PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and implements the required security policy which is evaluated by continuous audits by a certified auditor. The EV SSL-128bit encryption protocol is used to ensure the confidentiality of data transfer. Access to Alpha Bank Payments systems is controlled by state-of-the-art firewalls and malware detection systems (Intrusion Detection and Denial of Service Protection Systems).
First-party Cookies: Cookies monitor the behavior within the website alwaysummer.gr. They can help us offer you improved functionality and a smoother customer experience.
Session cookies: These cookies that we use are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session.